Updated 01 July 2018
Thank you for accessing our website located at www.valleyosteopathy.com.au (‘the Website’). The Website is owned and operated by SFH Osteopathic Services Pty Ltd trading as Valley Osteopathy of 2/5 Bush Blvd, Mill Park, VIC 3082, Australia (‘V.O.’).
Please read through the following general terms and conditions which will govern your use of the Website (‘Terms’). By using this website you acknowledge and confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to abide by these Terms.
- Licence to Use Website Copyright in Website Content
- V.O. grants to you a limited, revocable right to access and use the Website and to print pages therefrom for personal, non-commercial or informational purposes only.
- Except as permitted under these Terms and applicable laws, no part of this Website may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted in any form by and process without specific written consent of V.O.
- Copyright in Website Content
- Copyright in all content contained in this Website, including but not limited to text, drawings, photographs and page layout, subsits under, and is protected by, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and international copyright laws and, unless stated otherwise, is owned by V.O. or used by V.O. under licence.
- Trade Marks
- Third party trade marks may appear on this Website and all rights therein are reserved to the registered owners of those trade marks.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies on this Website to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve the Website in order to tailor it to User needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Cookies helps us to provide Users with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
- Linking to the Website
- V.O. grants to you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to create a hypertext link to the home page of the Website, provided that V.O. is notified of, and approves, such hyperlink and such hyperlink does not portray V.O. or its services or products in a false, misleading or otherwise illegal or offensive manner.
- You may not make any part of the Website available as part of another website by use of inline imaging, framing technologies or any other method of incorporating parts of the Website into another site without the prior written consent of V.O.
- You will be liable for any direct or indirect consequences of hyperlinking or framing and will fully indemnify V.O. in respect of any loss or damage suffered by V.O. in respect thereof.
- Linked Third Party Websites and Information
- The Website may contain link to third party information and products. Such content and links are not owned, operated or maintained by V.O. nor are they affiliated or associated with V.O. in any way, unless indicated on the external site.
- V.O. is not responsible for the content of any third party material appearing on the Website or any third party sites linked to the Website. Such information, advertisements or links are purely for information purposes only and are not endorsements by V.O. as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of the third party information or sites.
- If you decide to access any of the third party services or websites advertised or linked, you do so entirely at your own risk and, as far as lawfully possible, V.O. accepts no liability or responsibility for the actions or omissions of users of the Website or linked sited in relation to content contained herein.
- Limitation of Liability
- While V.O. takes all reasonable care to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, the information provided should not be relied upon as being error free or accurate and V.O. makes no representation or warranty as to the timeliness, accuracy, suitability or completeness of any information, content, services, materials and products provided on or via the Website, nor does it accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors or omissions.
- As far as lawfully possible, V.O. accepts no liability or responsibility for the actions or omissions of any users of the Website in relation to the content contained herein.
- All information provided on the Website is general in nature and does not constitute medical or any other form of advice and is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, empress or implied, to the fullest extent possible under the law.
- In no event will V.O. be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses whatsoever arising from access to, reliance on, or use of or downloading of information from the Website, (or any associated or linked online service), including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information or damage to systems due to viruses or other harmful components.
- V.O. is not responsible for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any material accessed through the Website or external sites and will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever resulting from any users downloading or accessing any information or material through the Website.
- V.O. does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or full functionality of the Website (including hypertext links to external sites If any) for any reason whatsoever.
- V.O. does not guarantee that files or programs executed and/or downloaded from this Website or provided via this Website are free from viruses and other unauthorised or malicious code or corruption that could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software and V.O. is not liable for any such damage or interference which may be suffered in connection with use of the online services.
- V.O. does not guarantee the security of any information sent to the Website via the Internet and such information is sent at the transmitter’s own risk.
- V.O. does not endorse the content of advertisements appearing on the Website and has no liability in respect thereof.
- Changes to the Website
- V.O. reserves the right to revise, change, modify or delete the content of any part of the Website, including any product available through the Website, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior written notice.
- V.O. reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the Website or modify, suspend or cancel any of the online services provided by the Website at any time without notice.
- V.O. reserves the right to revise, change or modify these Terms at any time by posting new Terms on the Website. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore visit the Terms each time you visit the Website to review the current Terms by which you must abide.
- V.O. will determine, at its discretion, the method by which it confirms to Users of its booking system (‘Users’) that their booking or request for prescription has been recoded via the Webiste.
- Such confirmation is the sole service V.O. provides to Users via the Website and, thereafter, all dealings and communication regarding appointments, or any treatment arising therefrom will be between the User and the Practitioner providing the service (‘Practitioner’) and V.O. is not responsible in any manner for any communication between the User and the Practitioner and has no liability in respect of such dealings whatsoever.
- V.O. is an agent for the Practitioners listed on the Website but V.O. has no responsibility for and no liability whatsoever in respect of the conduct of an appointment by the Practitioner, timing of an appointment, attendance at an appointment or quality of service provided by a Practitioner. Appointment availability is provided to V.O. by Practitioners, and V.O. cannot ensure that Practitioners run to time and do not have conflicting appointments. If your matter is urgent, you should confirm any appointments directly with the Practitioner, and if necessary seek urgent medical or hospital attention.
- V.O. will not collect any personal information about you from your use of the Website, except where you have provided such information to V.O.
- You warrant that you have obtained consent of any third person whose personal information you post to the Website.
- Personal Information You Choose to Provide
- When you register for any of our products, services or newsletters you will provide us information about yourself.
- If you use a credit card on this site you will be transferred to a secure site. There are no requirements for transactions directly with Practitioners. Our Practitioners will not take credit card information from you.
- If you choose to correspond with us via email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
- We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that will uniquely identify a User with anyone except to extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
- A Note About Children
- Children are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children (under the age of 14) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parent/s or guardian/s.
- Acquisition or Changes of Ownership
- In the event that the Website (or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered to be part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.
- If any of these Terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Terms will continue to apply.
- Applicable Laws
The content on or accessible through ValleyOsteopathy.com.au is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.
By using this Website, you agree to the Terms. We may vary these Terms at any time without notice and, if we do, we will provide the updated version on this Website.
If you do not agree to any of the Terms, you must leave this Website and not use our Online Services.
This Website is moderated in line with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Guidelines and National Law.